Skip to main content

My experience of IoT with TechnoScripts


In the final year of my graduation, I was not sure what to pursue further in order to enhance my future. The main reason behind the origin of thinking was that I was not attaining anything for which I shall be proud or satisfied.

But I was fortunate enough to be surrounded by people who were really talented and experienced and those were my faculty members of the college. I directly went to them and asked for their help. After exchanging of thoughts they suggested things according to my interests and potential, after taking their ideas I googled the trending technology and while I was scrolling my eyes got stuck onto a very interesting and the attractive result of the SERP which was published by Technoscripts and the title of the blog was "Future of the World Interconnected through IoT(Internet of Things) by 2020 - TechnoScripts"

After I read the blog I was really impressed by the future opportunities & scope of this particular domain and as a result, I inquired and researched a little bit more and believe me the more I was searching the more I was getting convinced about for opting this course.

Now the thing I was only worried about was that I was not wanting to miss my graduation classes and at that time I wasn't  independent so I was not in a condition to spend a huge amount of money on the course.

But when I clicked the links mentioned on the blogs related to query solving I got to know that I don't have to be physically present as they(Technoscripts) offers full online classes and that also with a pocket-friendly fee. As soon as my queries were solved by the Technoscript team I immediately enrolled in Technoscripts IoT training. 

Once the training started I was really very fascinated by the way of their teaching and their module arrangement. As it was an online training program so I don't have to go anywhere and I was attending classes sitting in my hostel's room. One other advantage which I found was that this particular course did not require any type of previous or base knowledge and anyone can begin the course anytime.

I was given a package, IoT hardware kit which had the essential elements required for the training purpose. As it was a 4-week program, containing 3 modules which spun around the
  1. Basics of electronics
  2. Cloud
  3. Analytics
  4. Sensor integration
  5. Smart devices
The very first module dealt with the building of an IoT monitoring system by inserting a cloud-connected sensor network and then visualizing the data collected by them.

The second module was designed to give information about the theories of HTML and JavaScript accompanying with the interface to build web-controlled apps and last but not least, the module was regarding clouds, APIs, and alerts where I was taught the basics of Python. 

One thing which was really satisfying & unique was that every module was having some experiments which were designed for better clearance and grasping of the topics. Mock tests and some sort of exams were also conducted at the end of every module.

Throughout the training, I was made worked on different projects like Environment Monitoring Application which was related to the absorption and sensing the intensity of light, Internet Connected System which helps to void a place at the time of emergency. I also created my own cloud account with the help of DigitalOcean and also studied to build a physical device that can post tweets automatically. This particular training gave me extra knowledge of the IoT(Internet Of Things) world. Now I can myself program the R-Pi board using Python language and associate the BOLT embedded system with Raspberry-Pi and Audrino.


Currently, I am working on an IoT device and as soon as the project will be completed I will be sharing the details with you all thanks.
And at last, I would like to thank Technoscripts for opening new doors of the vast sky of opportunities.

For any query please visit the website:- https://www.technoscripts.in/contact-us-technoscripts-pune/

Abid Ali

Popular posts from this blog

IOT Training in Pune - Technoscripts

The next big move in the market of the Internet is going to be the Embedded Technologies which in other terms is known as IOT (Internet Of Things) IOT is trending in the market & that is why our IOT training in Pune is also trending. IOT at a very high pace, it is on its way to the nerves of the top technologies giants & business communities.  We just can't ignore the hype/attention which IOT has got in the recent time is incredible. According to a report, there is definitely going to be an increment in the no's of connected devices in 2016 in comparison with 2015 with 6.4 billion IOT devices and most importantly the no's are going to get a hype of maybe 26 billion by 2020. What does this term IOT (Internet Of Things) actually mean? It is nothing but simply an extension of the Internet devices into physical or daily use objects. A single network of interconnected networks of devices which are embedded with some sort of sensors, applica...

7 tips for guarding your Internet of Things - Technoscripts

Y eah!!! I thought I just bought 3 smart devices... Poco F1 Galaxy Hand Watch Amazon Echo respectively... but why everyone is referring these devices as  IOT 's. Ok! I searched and Yeah damn cool!!! the name IOT is really sexy. Let's get on to the topic. As we are aware of the fact that   IoT devices   are nothing but a lesser yet quite effective version of the computer systems. The difference is that we don't have permission to do much at the backend of these devices as we can do in our computer systems. We cannot crack that on what software the particular IOT device is running or whether the patching of the particular IOT device is perfect or not or even is the device guarded properly? Basically, the aim of these devices is to increase the standards of our lifestyle and side by side entertain us. And Yes! Of course what more could be done with a smart washing machine other than washing clothes and drying them or furthermore let's ...